Privacy / Terms
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out application.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, address, email address, phone number, bank account number, social security number and health history.
What do we use your information for?
- To process your medical bills when they are submitted
- To process payment (Monthly Gifts) transactions
- To send periodic emails, newsletters, invoices
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law,
enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
If you cancel your membership within 30 days of participation, you will get full payment back.
- If you join to the ministry before the 25th day of the month, your membership will be started from the first day of following month.
- Benefit Effectiveness : You have 3 months of ‘Waiting Period’ before effective day.
- Membership Cards : You will receive ‘Membership Package’ within 3 weeks of participation.
By using our website or giving us your information via email or over the phone.
Phone 888.777.8226 Fax 773.777.0004 Email email@example.com