Privacy / Terms
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out application.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, address, email address, phone number, bank account number, social security number and health history.
What do we use your information for?
- To process your medical bills when they are submitted
- To process payment (Monthly Gifts) transactions
- To send periodic emails, newsletters, invoices
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law,
enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Any and all Gifts submitted prior to the time of any cancellation are non-refundable except only for the following refund:
(1) The full refund of any Gift paid by any new member of the CMM will be made in the only event that the new membership is properly cancelled by the new member in writing to be receive by the CMM on or before the 10th day of the first month on such member's effective membership.
- If you join to the ministry before the last day of the month, your membership will be started from the first day of following month.
- New member has 3 months of ‘Waiting Period’.
- Membership Cards : You will receive ‘Membership Package’ within 3 weeks of participation.
By using our website or giving us your information via email or over the phone.
Phone 773.777.8889 Fax 773.777.0004 / Email email@example.com